Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tinker of Colombo on ADSL

I got my ADSL today. it was an end to a great saga, a Sri Lankan epic , a chronology of typical incompetency and sheer sub standard practises.a month after getting the runaround by the regional SLT office , i sent a letter to CEO and COO of SLT and within 2 hours i got ADSL, not only that i got a call from the regional office.
 
The call from the Regional office was a momentous change of face, about turn for the some people who insisted repeatedly at times humanly impossible undertakings from the part of the subscriber and inhumane treatment from the side of the Regional office staff .
 
Hats off to the CEO and the rest of the key people. at least i can rest knowing the SLT is in good hands , and the people at the helm are competent and concerned of their clients.
 
This is sadly the very opposite of some of the foot soldiers of SLT.
 
Now, I'm online..my virtual presence ensured, this is my web..
 
God speed.

No comments: